* Small size, compact structure. Plug and never unplug
* Stable wireless connection
* No wires or batteries (adapter is powered by the diagnosis size sockets)
* Stop communication, wait half an hour, auto sleep
* Supports almost OBDII protocols
* The adapter uses the fastest and most reliablechips
* This is Wifi version, supportAndroid / IOSsystem smartphone 、Tablet computer and PC
* The icar2 version is100% V1.5
The device is a small adapter that plugged into the vehicle OBD-connector. On Wifi, it connects to any computer, tablet or smartphone, With associated diagnostic procedures . Doing these simple operations, you will be able:
1. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
2. Measure the fuel consumption.
3. Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum,
4. Monitor Vehicle speed
5. Oil pressure
6. Coolant temperature
7. Engine load
8. Intake manifold pressure
9. throttle position,
10. the values of oxygen sensors,
11. air intake
12. temperature, and more.
13. Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
14. Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
15. Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.